Introducing another iteration of movement, Danielle & Sahmrai have come together to develop CHI-BO--a series of movements inspired by Radio Taiso, Tai-Chi, Qigong, Yoga, Somatic Experiencing, Chakra Systems & Breathwork. An exploration of movement through grace and fluidity, CHI-BO is about aligning your mind and body as you explore, expand and connect with yourself, as well as those around you.
Over the past decade we have come to understand through experience, education and a general desire to live well that moving our bodies does an enormous amount of good for us.
Here is a list of what those good things are for us and might be for you too:
- releases trauma,
- calms your mind,
- activates play (creative consciousness),
- completes stress cycles,
- increases self confidence,
- increases libido,
- facilitates you dropping into your body on an energetic and physical level,
- releases old patterning around body/self image,
- helps you move through stress and emotions,
- is brain candy as it uses both sides of the brain,
- free & regular serotonin/ oxytocin drops.
- Etc etc etc! The list goes on & on!
We encourage you to follow along from the comfort of your home. As we are not there in person to watch your form, cue you, or be cognizant of anything that may impede your safety, we do not take on any responsibility and are therefore not liable.
Sahmrai is now registered and insured as an Instructor for all types of Dance Classes.